Latest MIUI 10 custom ROM for Fero Royale X1 with MediaTek MT6735, Android Marshmallow, 3.18.19+. MIUI 10 is a customized OS/custom OS developed by the Chinese tech giant for Xiaomi smartphones and based on Google’s AOSP ROM.
MIUI 10 offers unlimited customization option, unlike other OEM ROMS, from UI to UX. Fero X1 user can now download the latest MIUI 10 for MT6735 and install with the step by step guide ahead.
MIUI 10 Features
MIUI 10 include all stock Android features, however, it offers a sophisticated theme engine which gives you a
- Improved UI
- New APP Detail UI
- New notification shade
- Extended notifications’ functionality
- New recent apps screen
- Volume control
- Clock, Calendar and Notes
- Higher integration with XiaoAI
- Minor changes to the user interface
- Battery And Performance
- New Icons
- Deep-level System Optimizations
- Smart App Launcher
- Home Screen Assistant
- Added Improved Image Search
- Introducing Split Screen
- Simpler Home Screen Editing
- Smart Notifications Filter
- Shortcut For Transport Cards On The Left Side Of The Lock Screen
- Improved Readability For The Start Page Of Messaging
- Revamped And Simplified 50+ Features
- Introducing MIUI Labs
- Image Search And Smart App Launcher Are Turned On In MIUI Labs
- Turn The Filter For Notifications On And Off In The Settings
- Dual SIM
- RIL (Calling/SMS/Data)
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Offline Charging
- Rom Name: MIUI 10
- Rom Version: v10.1.3
- Rom Based: MIUI Global
- Rom OS Version: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Rom Type: Deodex
- SDK Version: 23
- Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Supported Recovery: Philz Touch, Twrp 3.1.1-0+
- Device name: Fero
- Device Model: Royale X1
- Device chipset: MediaTek - MT6735
- Device OS version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Device Kernel: 3.18.19+
How to install MIUI 10 V10.1.3 custom ROM for Fero Royale X1
- Download MIUI 10 for Fero Royale X1 from the download link below.
- Copy the ROM to your SD Card (don’t keep in any folder).
- Now, reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode using Volume + Power Button.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe section, tap on the advance option and wipe » Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System.
- Return to TWRP main menu, tap on the install button and locate the MIUI 10 ROM you downloaded.
- Select the ROM and swipe to Flash.
- Once the ROM has been installed, flash Gapps if necessary.
- Now reboot your device & wait for it to boot.
- First boot takes about 5-10 minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed MIUI 10 custom ROM for Fero Royale X1. If you encounter any issue during or after flashing, let me know in the comment section below.
- MIUI Team
- Chucks Udensi
- Chucks Masart (for porting to Fero X1)