Twrp 3.2.3-0 Custom Recovery For Tecno Camon C7 With MediaTek MT6735, Android 6.0 Nougat Kernel – 3.18.19. TWRP 3.2.3-0 is the latest Custom Recovery from TeamWin. The recovery comes with improvements and minor fixes from the previous update, TWRP 3.2.3-0. The latest TWRP for Tecno Camon C7 is 100% bugless and can be ported to any MT6735 device.
Disclaimer: Ensure you have backed up every all your important files and data before flashing any custom ROM, recovery of phone booster file downloaded from this site. If you damaged your device during the process of installing any flashable file from this site, we will not be held responsible. Follow the simple step by step guide below to install TWRP for Camon C7.
What’s new in 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
What’s Working :
* Everything is Working Perfectly.
* Not Found
- Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project - Recovery Version: v3.2.3-0 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Official Release Date: 03-Aug-2018 - Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
- Device name: Tecno - Device Mode: Camon C7 - Stock OS Version: Android Marshmallow v6.0 - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6735 - Kernel: Linux 3.18.19+ (Stock Kernel) - Bit Version: 64-bit (Arm64)
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery For Tecno Camon C7
- Download the latest TWRP recovery for Tecno Camon C7 from the link below.
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC.
- If you already have a custom recovery install, extract the zip file.
- You should have Tecno Camon C7 scatter file and recovery.img file in the extracted folder.
- Now, copy the recovery.img to your SD.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode or any recovery and tap on install.
- On the install screen, tap on install image and select the recovery.img file.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to select the partition you want to flash, select recovery and proceed to flash.
- If you don’t have a custom recovery installed already, follow this guide to flash recovery with spflashtool.
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Camon C7. If you encounter any error, kindly use our comment box and don’t forget to share.
- TeamWin - Akshay Sankle - Ethan Yonker - Dees_Troy - OmniROM - S. M. Nahid Emon - Android GSM BD - Mudasiru Adewale (for porting for Tecno C7)