AOSP Lite MOD Custom ROM for Infinix Hot X507 with MediaTek MT5682, Android Lollipop 3.10.54 kernel. AOSP Lite MOD ROM brings performance and some common bug fixes for the stock Android lollipop ROM. This ROM gives you the look and feels of three Android Android version in a single ROM. It combines Nougat, Oreo and Pie simple features to give you the same Android Stock experience like others. AOSP lite custom ROM for Infinix Hot X507 will give your device a fresh new AOSP experience.
- Android is Upgrading after every reboot bug fixed
- Added Battery Percentage
- Oreo Settings Panel
- N Notification Panel
- Added Built-in Network speed meter
- Added built-in Gapps Lite version (Android GO apps).
- Used Kernal Optimization tweaks. So you will Get Better CPU & Ram performance
ROM & Device Info:
- Device name: Infinix Hot - Device model: X507 - Device chipset: MT6582 - Device kernel: 3.10.54 stock kernel - ROM Name: AOSP Lite MOD - ROM version: 5.0
How To Install AOSP lite MOD Custom ROM For Infinix Hot X507
- Download AOSP lit MOD rom from the given link below
- Copy the downloaded rrom to the root of your SD card
- Make sure your have a custom recovery installed on your device. Download TWRP for X507 lollipop kernel.
- Now, reboot your device to recovery mode (TWRP recovery)
- In TWRP recovery, go to the advanced section and select the following, Cache, Dalvik Art, System, Data.
- Wipe the selected option and go back to the recovery main menu and tap on install
- Select the storage where you have downloaded the ROM and tap on it to select, then swipe to install.
- Wait for the installation to complete, then reboot
- After First Bootup, reboot to recovery mode again (TWRP) and flash incoming SMS patch.
That’s it, now you successfully instaled AOSP lite MOD custom ROM for Infinix Hot X507 device.
In addition, if you want your device home screen set up to look like the latest Android Pie, just Download Android pie backup file & Open & Press OK.
- Milan Kumar Kundu - Noushad Nipun (Modding and optimizing rom) - Mudasiru Adewale (for porting to X507) - AMD