DotOS v1.2 Custom ROM For Infinix Hot 2 With MediaTek MT6580, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Kernel – 3.18.19. dotOS stands for Droid On Time. A custom ROM which is highly optimised and with properly designed User Interface. The primary goal of dotOS is to provide high performance without making the ROM ugly or by cluttering it with junk. dotOS Custom ROM For Infinix Hot 2 will make your phone compete with time itself. #DroidOnTime #AlignTheDots
Disclaimer: Backup all important data on your device before flashing the any ROM you find on this site. This site or author will not be held responsible if you end up with a damaged device. Flash ROM at you own risk.
- Stability and Performance
- Lagfree with High-Performance Results
- Clutterless UI
- Perfect Interface for every User
- Enhanced default apps
- Redesigned settings and QS panel
- Full OMS support
- Colour Engine Support
QS Tiles Customisation
Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
Volume Key Cursor Control
Wake on Plug
Power menu Tweaks
Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
Lockscreen Media Customisation
Blur Screen Lockscreen
Clear all Button
Show Memory Bar
On-screen navigation Bar tweaks
Home Button tweaks
Menu Button tweaks
Back Button tweaks
Power Button tweaks
Volume Buttons tweaks
Disable Force Close
Camera Shutter Sound
Device And ROM Information:
-Device Name: Infinix Hot 2 -Device Model: X510 -Device chipset: Mt6580 -Devicce kernel: 3.18.19 -ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat -ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19 -Based On: LineageOS -Status: Stable -dotOS version: 1.2 (V4) update
* Lineage OS Team
* DOT OS Team
* Ferris Dähn
* Oke Stanley (For adding Split Screen)
* Pedro P DarKKiller
* Aditya Kr
* Android GSM BD
* Samuel Islam Shawon (For swap enabling)
* And Many More…
How to Flash dotOS V4 update: Custom ROM For Infinix Hot 2
- Download dotOS V4 custom rom for Infinix Hot 2 from the given link below.
- Copy downloaded rom to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, goto the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to TWRP main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded rom to.
- Locate the rom zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
That’s it, once installation is complete, reboot your device and it should boot into dotOS. First boot takes 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
If you brick your device in the process of rooting or flashing custom ROM on your Hot 2 device, download Hot 2 stock firmware to unbrick your device
If you’re facing any issue with the System UI after installing this ROM, flash the fix below. For more Hot 2 custom ROMs, click here