Legend nougat custom ROM for Infinix hot 2 is based on Lineage Android ROM. LegendRom includes a lot of custom features picked from SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great ROMs out there. LegendRom brings a lot of customization features and stability and also has good battery management.
Three fingers swipe to screenshot
Partial Screenshot Feature (Long press screenshot button in power menu to take partial ss)
Force Expanded Notifications toggle
Disable immersive Messages toggle
FAB for Recent clear all
Notification Ticker Added
Dashboard Suggestions and summaries toggle
Toast icon Switch
Force Headsup for dialer
Advanced QS Easy Toggle
Custom QS Header Images
QS columns count configurable
Portrait/Landscape QS mod
Small QS tiles are scrollable
Dashboard Tile layout config
Power + Volume up to Screen record or Partial screenshot
Bluetooth Battery Status when available
Ability to hide superuser status bar icon
Network Traffic Indicator
Show charging current & voltage on Lockscreen
Auto Brightness toggle added to QS
How to Flash Legend Nougat Custom ROM Infinix Hot 2
Before you can install Legend nougat custom Rom on your Infinix Hot 2, you need to have a custom recovery installed. Download TWRP 3.2.1 for hot 2 and follow the step by step guide below to install Legend custom rom.
- Download Legend rom for Infinix hot 2 from the given link below.
- Copy downloaded ROM to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery, go to the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to your recovery main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded rom to.
- Locate the rom zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
Now, wait for the installation to complete. Once the installation is complete, reboot your device and wait for it to complete first boot. First boot usually takes 5-10minutes, so don’t panic. That’s it
– Pedro P DarKKiller
– Aditya Kr
– MT6580 Development Group
– Oke Stanley (Porting for Hot 2)