SpeedyOs custom ROM for Infinix Note 2 and Note 2 LTE is a very smooth and customized custom firmware with a lot of performance tweak. The Infinix Note 2 comes in two different builds, so you want to make sure you’re flashing the right ROM for your device.
SpeedyOs Custom ROM For Infinix Note 2 and Note 2 LTE
-Substratum Theme Engine
-Omni’s QSHeaders Background
-Grid Recent UI
-Statusbar Clock/Date customizations
-Dashboard suggestions/summaries (Enable/Disable)
-Increasing Volume of Ringtone
-D2S on Navbar
-Long press Back button to kill an app
-Dashboard Column configurations
-Detailed Location QS Tile!
-Statusbar Traffic Indicators
-Dt2s on Statusbar
-QS quick pulldown
-QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
-QS Tiles Animations
-Force expand notifications (Enable/Disable) -Immersive Mode messages (Enable/Disable) -Flashlight Notifications
-MediaScanner behaviour on boot
-Power Menu Customizations
-Additional Battery Saver steps
-Volume Rocker tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode) -Spanish Translations
-PT BR Translations
-Update Fling Logo -Add gestures back to settings app
-QS haptic feedback
-One tap data & Wifi tile
-Auto brightness icon toggle
-Clickable clock and date in status bar header
-Long press gear icon in status bar header launches Extensions
-Show 4G instead of LTE switch
-Night Mode QS Tile
-Long press caffeine tile action
-Customize QS Rows/Columns
-Customize small QS Tiles
-StatusBar brightness control
-Double tap on the lock screen to sleep
-Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
-Battery Styles and percentage
-Navbar QS Tile
-Flip Button Animation
-Unlink Notification volume
-Status bar clock Seconds
-Partial ScreenShot Type -Screenshot Delay
-Weather on lock screen button rebinding
-Button backlight customizations -Recent clear all fab button and repositioning
-Recent Free Ram bar
-Custom Carrier label
-Google camera for good quality pictures
-L speed mod for best performances
– best battery backup
– faster and smooth
-Dobly atmos for good sound
-Nova launcher prime
HOW TO INSTALL SPEEDYOS CUSTOM ROM FOR INFINIX NOTE 2 AND NOTE 2 LTE
Before we proceed with installing SpeedyOs for Note 2 and Note 2 LTE we need to identify your device build like said earlier, so you don’t flash the wrong zip file for your device and end up with a bricked or dead device.
- Go to your device settings and scroll down to about phone
- In about phone, scroll through to locate your device build number.
- Once located, check if your device build is starting with either A1 or B1. See screenshot below.
- Now that you’ve identified your device build, let’s begin the installation.
STEPS FOR FLASHING SPEEDYOS ON NOTE 2 AND NOTE 2 LTE
- Download SpeedyOs custom ROM for Infinix Note 2 and Note 2 LTE from the link below
- Copy the downloaded ROM to the root of your SD card, where it can be located easily
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery or any recovery you’re using
- Go-to the wipe section in TWRP recovery and perform a factory reset.
- Tap on advanced option, still in the wipe section and wipe Dalvik art/cache, Cache, System and Data.
- Once done, return to recovery main menu and tap on install.
- Select the storage which you had placed the downloaded ROM and locate the ROM zip file
- Tap on the zip file to select ROM and follow on-screen prompt to proceed.
- Now, you just want to sit back and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation has completed, Reboot
Note: First boot of ROM after flashing a new custom ROM takes about 5-10 minutes, so relax and wait for it to finish first boot.
Now you’ve successfully installed SpeedyOs on your Infinix Note 2 and Note 2 LTE
Download SpeedyOS Custom ROM
If your device build is A1, download the above ROM and flash directly. While B1 users need to download the patch file below and flash immediately after flashing the ROM.
Important Note: after the phone booted go to settings—>apps
And make the phone app the default.I Also, If you’d like to theme your UI e go to substratum app and enable belo.
Shady A. Muhammad
على احمد محمود
Youssif Shaaban Alsager
Mah Moud Magdy
Peter Grace Amin Uth